Sticky Notes Huge RRS feed

• Question

• I have just updated to Win 10 Anniversary and Sticky Notes is now HUGE on my 24in Monitor. 4 notes occupy nearly 1/3 of the screen. I have checked that I have all the updates for this version of Win 10 which I have. Resizing text does not work also.

I use Sticky notes daily and have done for years, but the size of them now is crazy and needs to be fixed

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:50 AM

Answers

• Hi Tezza11,

The sticky notes on Windows 10 anniversary has been changed a lot. We could try "Ctrl+Alt >or<" to change the text size.

As for the size of the sticky, we could submit the issue with the built-in "Feedback" tool. I hope there will be an update in the near future.

Copy the "sticky notes.exe"(C:\Windows\System32) from a previous version machine. It could be used on the latest system.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:29 AM

All replies

• what about Display drivers ?

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by arnavsharma Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:42 AM
    Thursday, August 25, 2016 4:53 AM
  • Hi Tezza11,

The sticky notes on Windows 10 anniversary has been changed a lot. We could try "Ctrl+Alt >or<" to change the text size.

As for the size of the sticky, we could submit the issue with the built-in "Feedback" tool. I hope there will be an update in the near future.

Copy the "sticky notes.exe"(C:\Windows\System32) from a previous version machine. It could be used on the latest system.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 25, 2016 6:29 AM
  • Hi,

How about the issue, is there anything to update?

Best regards

Friday, September 2, 2016 9:42 AM