shortcuts tab is missing when edit/modify the package RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

1. at the end of package creation (before saving) I modified a shortcut icon and changed the icon name under Shortcuts tab

2. deployed the package. Got the correct icon but the original app name, not a changed one.

I thought that may be forgot change the name and decided to edit the package in order to verify and change (if necessary) the name of the shortcut.

When edited I don't see the Shortcut tab at all.

Sure I will try to resequence the app but would like to know what may cause Shortcut tab disappearance.

Thanks.

--- When you hit a wrong note its the next note that makes it good or bad. --- Miles Davis

• Edited by pob579 Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:52 PM typo
    Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:43 PM

Answers

• You Need to perform the step "Update Application in Existing Package" as the description said "Use this Option to edit shortcuts or FTA's of an existing package".

You can also edit the shortcuts via the UserConfig.xml

Best regards, Simon

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 2:42 PM

All replies

• You Need to perform the step "Update Application in Existing Package" as the description said "Use this Option to edit shortcuts or FTA's of an existing package".

You can also edit the shortcuts via the UserConfig.xml

Best regards, Simon

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 2:42 PM
  • sure I do it for editing package. and only one tab was missing. Reverted the machine and will try again.

--- When you hit a wrong note its the next note that makes it good or bad. --- Miles Davis

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 3:11 PM