SfB Online Call Forwarding RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

we are close to switch to SfB online for telephony.

For our central phone number we need the following routing configuration. We have created a dedicated user and already configured simulatneously ring, but we need:

- Saturday, Sunday: Announcement: "Company is closed" -> disconnect :-)

- Monday to friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. -> simultaneously ring, group with about 5 people -> after 60 seconds: voice mail

- Monday to friday: 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. -> simultaneously ring, group with about 5 people -> after 10 seconds: Announcement: "Company closed" -> disconnect

How can we achieve this?

Best regards

Thomas

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• Deleted
    Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:50 PM
  • I will order the service phone numbers for Auto Attendant today.

Is this correct, that i need a a service number for every Auto Attendand and Call Queue?

I need two Auto Attendands and three Call Queues -> 5 Service numbers?

Do I need a "Phone System License" for this five numbers/users?

• Edited by sonic_muc Wednesday, May 16, 2018 6:44 AM
    Wednesday, May 16, 2018 6:42 AM
  • Hi Thomas,

Agree with Shankar.Paulraj,you could set up a Phone System for auto attendant.But if you have E3 license ,you should buy the add-on license(Phone System) for this function.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 6:47 AM
  • Hi,

Yes you need a service number for every AA and Call Queue.

You will be able to get 5 numbers.

If you have 1-25 licenses for Phone System and/or Audio Conferencing, you get 5 telephone numbers.

If you have 26-49 licenses you get 10 telephone numbers, and so on...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/what-are-calling-plans-in-office-365/how-many-phone-numbers-can-you-get

• Marked as answer by sonic_muc Thursday, May 17, 2018 2:43 PM
    Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:17 PM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:58 AM