none
Synching custom Project Online columns to SharePoint Online with PowerShell RRS feed

• Question

• @pwmather

I have implemented the solution for syncing PowerApps and Project online that was posed by Paul Mather here.  - https://pwmather.wordpress.com/2018/03/01/projectonline-powershell-to-keep-ppm-data-in-sync-on-sharepoint-list-pmot-o365/

Many thanks to Paul for posting, it works great! The PS script is grabbing all of the Project online data and updating the SharePoint list as described.  We have added some custom columns to Project Online(Enterprise Custom Fields) and I am not able to sync the custom columns to the list if the PWA field has a space in the column name.  I am not getting an error, but the custom columns with spaces are not populating.  I added a Business Segment column to the ProjectData list and have added the following code to the PS script and the Location does populate.  If I add "Business Segment" or 'Business Segment' to both the $Filter=ProjectType, it does not populate.

The images show single and double but I have tried both the same and dont receive an error but the column in the ProjectData list does not populate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Edited by SPDevel Monday, January 20, 2020 7:59 PM
    Monday, January 20, 2020 5:56 PM

Answers

All replies