Runtime Error (at -1:0): Cannot Import dll:C:\Users\markll\AppData\Local\Temp\is-G8MO2.tmp\IssProc.dll. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Trying to install a Sibelius update on a new (windows 10) computer.  When I try to run it it comes up with the error

Runtime Error (at -1:0):

Cannot Import

dll:C:\Users\markll\AppData\Local\Temp\is-G8MO2.tmp\IssProc.dll.

I've tried contacting Sibelius. Can anyone offer any advice i think it's a windows issue... ? It's pretty urgent.

Thanks so much.

Mark

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 9:45 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try installing under a clean boot and check the result.

Also perform a full scan with the antivirus software in safe mode and check the program control panel for unexpected software and removed it.

In addition, since Microsoft will not support 3<sup>rd</sup> products, I’m afraid your best bet is connecting manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try installing under a clean boot and check the result.

Also perform a full scan with the antivirus software in safe mode and check the program control panel for unexpected software and removed it.

In addition, since Microsoft will not support 3<sup>rd</sup> products, I’m afraid your best bet is connecting manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:48 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, have you solved the problem? How about the solution we have provided? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Friday, August 12, 2016 8:42 AM