Outlook - Pro plus Version 1808 - Allow Forwarding missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Any advise/ solution for the missing "Allow Forwarding" option?

Tried to create a new ribbon but the feature is still grayed out. Thank you!

Friday, February 15, 2019 8:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This new option is available to Monthly channel customers after upgrading to Version 1808 and only for Office 365 subscribers
    So could you please tell me what type of email account you are using now?
    And you can refer to this article for more information.

Besides, whether this issue occurs only on your computer or there are many people in your organization have this issue as you?

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, February 18, 2019 7:43 AM
  • Hi,

Please check if the above reply about your issue is helpful.

If you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, March 1, 2019 9:33 AM
  • Hello Aidan,

I am verifying for this feature in my outlook, we are using Hybrid environment and we are using semi-annual updates and my version is 1808 (10730.20334) But still i am not able to see the option in my outlook.

I am able to see the option in outlook web.

Please assist me on this.

Regards,

Chandradeep

chandradeep

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:48 PM