Physical Memory Dump And Blue Screen In Windows 7 after graphic driver display recovery RRS feed

• Question

• sometimes when i open 1 or more pages with a video playing on more than one page i will get a quick reset screen and a message that the graphic driver has recovered. and then a few seconds later the screnn will go black and buzz and go to the BSOD memory dump screen and dump the memory and restart. i contacted two different supports and one had me update my driver and bios which didnt help. the other had me use microsoft fix it that didnt help. so i was told to reset to factory setting and it worked for a little while but that didnt help so i updated my driver and bios again hoping it would help it didn't. today i had maybe 5 tabs open video on 2 of them and got the graphic driver recovery then buzz and memory dump.
    Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello soldot.

We need more detailed informations about this problem to help you.
    Upload the DMP file from the \Windows folder or from the \Windows\Minidump folder to your Windows Live SkyDrive, make it publicly accessible and post the URL here, so we can analyze it and suggest you a solution for your problem.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno

Monday, December 24, 2012 7:09 PM
  • Hi,

As Luigi said, please upload your minidump files.

Also, review this article:

Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resolving-stop-blue-screen-errors-in-Windows-7

Tracy Cai

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by tracycai Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:11 AM
    Tuesday, December 25, 2012 6:24 AM