calendar ex/importing CSV is faulty? Attendees sustituted with own mail RRS feed

• Question

• Exchange 2016

Office 2016 Standard

gents,

due to a project I needed to work with CSV and noticed a strange behaviour in Outlook 2016

-I export a calendar to CSV

-I Import the untouched CSV to a new calendar

-All attendees are substituted by a single attendee (myself)

Fields 11+12 which Name the attendees are correct assigned in the Import wizard by Default.

Monday, June 25, 2018 7:52 PM

All replies

• Hi HorNet505,

I can reproduce this issue when testing in my Outlook 2016. According to the official article below, "Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem". (Outlook 2016 is not mentioned in the "Applies to" section, but based on my test, it seems it is the same case in Outlook 2016.) 

Outlook does not import meeting attendees from certain file types

As a workaround, currently you may consider exporting calendar to PST files instead. 

Hope the above information can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:20 AM
  • Hi HorNet505,

Just checked in to see how everything is going with the problem. If the reply above was helpful, it would be appreciated that you can help mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar question can more easily find the useful information. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018 7:28 AM