none
Win10 Update makes my hardlock key unusable, gives the blue page RRS feed

• Question

• I get PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: hardlock.sys

I have a hardlock USB key that allows me to access software to create sock programs from LONATI.

Each time I try to install the SENTINAL program for its use, I get the message above.

This began with the May 2020 Win10 Update. Three weeks ago.   Since that time:

I have had my computer to BestBuy Geek Squad twice, they went back to a system restore, but it did not help!

I have spent 6 and 1/2 hours with two DELL techs. The first one updated all my drivers and it did not help, 5 hours.

He finally asked me to get my files off the computer to do a factory reset. It locked up during the process.

The second DELL tech helped me load the boot on a SanDisk USB  thumb drive using another computer and we reset the computer.

I put the hardlock key in and FINALLY it was recognized. Then while loading the software for the hardlock key...

The error HAPPENED A G A I N! 

I would like a tech from your company to contact me and via chat or screen share, PLEASE FIX my computer.

I have 50 customers that are probably going to go through this in the next few weeks, so I need a solution that I can share.

Please, please, please help me! This Update is WORSE than the Corona Virus at this point!

I have been without use of my computer for too long.

I look forward to your solution.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:35 AM