After Office update : "Not implemented" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

This morning, I ran an Office Update.

Since that, I cannot do anything in my Outlook 2013 : I cannot write a mail, I cannot set an appointment...  I always get a small dialog box with the message: "Not implemented".

How can I solve this issue? Thanks for your help

PS: For 36 hours, Outlook shows me this:

• Edited by WLID1966 Sunday, July 30, 2017 11:03 AM
    Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:49 PM

Answers

• Hi WILD1966,

What's the build number of your Office application?
    Have you installed all the latest updates for Office 2013?

In current situation, please try to follow the steps in the article article to run a repair of Office:

Repair an Office application 

If the issue persists, please refer to the Method 1 in the link below to verify permissions in the registry:

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
    Please refer to this article about how to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Can't send or receive email in Outlook and "Metered Connection Warning" is triggered

Hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Monday, July 31, 2017 9:46 AM
    Monday, July 31, 2017 8:15 AM

All replies

• Hi WILD1966,

What's the build number of your Office application?
    Have you installed all the latest updates for Office 2013?

In current situation, please try to follow the steps in the article article to run a repair of Office:

Repair an Office application 

If the issue persists, please refer to the Method 1 in the link below to verify permissions in the registry:

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
    Please refer to this article about how to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Can't send or receive email in Outlook and "Metered Connection Warning" is triggered

Hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Monday, July 31, 2017 9:46 AM
    Monday, July 31, 2017 8:15 AM
  • Hi Yuki,

The "Repair" worked! My emails are working again!

Thanks a lot !

Monday, July 31, 2017 9:50 AM
  • Hi WILD1966,

You're welcome :)

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Monday, July 31, 2017 9:57 AM