none
Is Status Updates modifiable? If yes, where? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear users,

I wish to be able to track error message and whether it's been actioned upon. From times to times we received ERROR message that changes were not appeared in our dashboard but only PWA in the MyTask.  (Resource sees their changes but changes were not pushed through to our dashboard report in Tableua).

To find that out I have to compare between received ERROR message with our DB but I encountered problem.  In the Database there is more than one task that has the same name and from the same plan but from different country and product line while in the ERROR message, I only have task name and not country and product line. 

I wish to add country and product line column so I can detect what task from what country/product line being corrected and what not.

How do I add these new column in the Status Updates filter in the approval area? 

I looked around and I can't find where I can update this filter.  Help!!!!

NLuu

• Edited by NLuu Saturday, June 29, 2019 12:01 PM fix clarity of question
    Friday, June 28, 2019 8:03 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Unfortunately the approval center views cannot be customized from the PWA server settings. I'd rather suggest you to never have tasks with the same name in a project, because you'll face this kind of trouble. We usually add a prefix so the PM and team members in their timesheets can understand the content, meaning and logic of each task.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

• Marked as answer by NLuu Monday, July 1, 2019 11:53 AM
    Monday, July 1, 2019 11:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Unfortunately the approval center views cannot be customized from the PWA server settings. I'd rather suggest you to never have tasks with the same name in a project, because you'll face this kind of trouble. We usually add a prefix so the PM and team members in their timesheets can understand the content, meaning and logic of each task.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

• Marked as answer by NLuu Monday, July 1, 2019 11:53 AM
    Monday, July 1, 2019 11:36 AM
  • Thanks for your answer, I will deliver that to the team regarding Task's name can't be exactly the same.  

Best regards,

Nitaya

NLuu

Monday, July 1, 2019 11:53 AM