none
Login to PWA triggers a "An unexpected error has occurred" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I would like to report an error where I'm stuck on.

Some users are getting an error when logging to PWA. They received:

An unexpected error has occurred Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft 5harePoint Foundation.

Correlation ID: <iD>

I looked at the ULS logs around to find out for the Correlation ID, for example:

• e8c7d7da-a9ac-4c3e-83f5-bc1cef7d1d41

There are references to this ID in the ULS logs. Lines showing errors are like

09/19/2012 19:27:35.44             Microsoft.Office.Project.Server (0x14E0)   0x1818  SharePoint Foundation                Monitoring                                b4ly      High      Leaving Monitored Scope (FillTypedDataSet -- MSP_ProjQ_Lock_Next_Available_Group). Execution Time=118.596148393162           ca35e989-fe11-49b7-9ae8-481c8bbffd87

==========================================================================
    09/19/2012 19:27:35.44             w3wp.exe (0x1F38)                                0x2E18  SharePoint Foundation                Runtime                                   tkau      Unexpected       System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: ProjectServerError(s) LastError=GeneralSecurityAccessDenied Instructions: Pass this into PSClientError constructore to access all error information    at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.WebServiceProxy.PWA.SecurityCheckUserPagePermission(Guid pageUid)     at Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.PJBaseWebPartPage.CheckPagePermission()     at Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.PJBaseWebPartPage.OnPreInit(EventArgs e)     at System.Web.UI.Page.PerformPreInit()     at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)            e8c7d7da-a9ac-4c3e-83f5-bc1cef7d1d41

==========================================================================  

However, I don't see what that means exactly and how to progress.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.
    Pascal Jean

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:42 PM

All replies