Re-install MS Hotfixes RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

I’m trying to reinstall the Microsoft Hotfixes that my Belarc Advisor indicates that I need. By clicking on the “Hotfix” # I go to MS Download Center pertaining to the “Hotfix” and select CONTINUE and it takes me to “Genuine Windows Validation” and then I select “CONTINUE”.  After this I’m suppose to get a validation Code.

When I select CONTINUE a dialog box comes up that reads “This version of Windows Genuine A validation tool is no longer supported . Please download the newest version and ensure that your system clock is accurate.

My sys. Clock is accurate and I know that my Windows XP is genuine. I looked for the newer version at the MS Download Center but can’t locate one. Please help.

Thank you your cooperation on this matter in advance.

Sincerely             

Gary McCabe Ball

GMB

Sunday, August 26, 2012 5:28 PM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool.
    Once you run the tool, click on the
    Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post.

Carey Frisch

• Proposed as answer by STDNS Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by arnavsharmaModerator Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:57 AM
    Monday, August 27, 2012 1:45 AM