none
Session Timeout screen loads incorrectly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When the Session Timeout pop up appears (after some non activity with the UAG portal) - there is a 'OK' and 'Cancel' button.

When I press either of them,in this example I click OK, a separate IE browser page opens, with the following in the Address Bar: javascript:OK_OnClick();

Inside the IE browser, nothing appears, but the following error: The page cannot be displayed

Anyone know why this is happening? where does one start to troubleshoot this?

thanks

Friday, April 23, 2010 1:35 PM

Answers

All replies

• You should start by viewing the page source, and inspecting the functions behind the button, to see if they appear wrong or corrupted for some reason. You can compare that to other servers, if you have any, and see if this happens on others as well.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:45 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by D Wind Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:04 PM
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:45 PM
  • How do we look at the source code?

right-click is disabled on that window, sowe cannot view source.

thanks

Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:05 PM
  • Another way to view what's going on is to use a tool like Fiddler (www.fiddler2.com) or HTTPWatch (www.httpwatch.com). They record the traffic as-is and are very useful.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:30 PM
    Thursday, April 29, 2010 9:30 PM
  • Guess what, I ensured that the Internet client can resolve the UAG trunk FQDN, and it now works correctly.

Which means that in addition to registering UAG published URLs, we also need to register the UAG trunk FQDNs with the ISP's? Can you confirm this please?

Friday, April 30, 2010 1:59 PM