RE: Travelling with Surface RT RRS feed

  • Question

  • I'm going to be travelling from U.S. to Sweden with a Surface RT. Would like to know what type of adapter and/or power converter I will need to connect the Surface RT to Swedish AC.

    Thank you.

    Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:52 PM

All replies

  • Check the label on power supply that you got with your device.

    Most chances you'd be able to see small print: 100-240V on power adapter.

    If this is the case, You don't need to use power converter.

    All you need is just a travel adapter that converts US plug into type C plug - used in most european countries. 

    Thursday, December 5, 2013 9:31 PM