Extracting CDR Records for meetings RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to extract CDRs of meetings.

I managed to do this for ad-hoc conferences just fine. The conference as such is in Conferences, then you have McuJoinsAndLeaves nd FocusJoinsAndLeaves which gives you information about when participants joined and left.

Now I made a meeting with some actions and noted my timestamps - and I'd like to see these actions reflected in the CDR database:

09:35: audmtest7 joins his own meeting
    09:36: audmtest2 joins the meeting
    09:37: audmtest6 joins the meeting
    09:38: audmtest7 kicks audmtest2 from the meeting
    09:41: audmtest6 leaves the meeting
    09:42: audmtest2 leaves the meeting
    09:43: audmtest7 leaves the meeting

I do find the call initiated by audmtest7 in the Conferences table. I also see 4 entries in ConferenceSesionDetails, but they're all about audmtest7. I see nothing whatsoever about audmtest2 and audmtest6, there's no entries whatsoever in McuJoinsAndLeaves and FocusJoinsAndLeaves. There's also nothing whatsoever in VoipDetails and SessionDetails (that in itself seems to make sense since it's not a peer to peer call of any sorts).

Any idea where I should be looking for that information?

Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Stephan!

To my knowledge, the conference Detail Report provides detailed information about all the users who participated in a conference. For example, you can see such information as the date and time that a user joined the conference, the date and time that the user left the conference.

Conference Modalities Metrics lists the information provided in the Conference Modalities section of the Conference Detail Report. You can refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/manage/health-and-monitoring/detail-report?toc=/SkypeForBusiness/toc.json&bc=/SkypeForBusiness/breadcrumb/toc.json#metrics

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Thursday, May 7, 2020 5:17 AM
  • Hi Jimmy

I'm not interested in a report, I need to know where the data is in the database as I'm tasked to extract certain data and present it on a webpage.

And note you're speaking of a conference. That's the part I have down. Meetings are things I schedule with a link I send per mail. The SfB Client also treats them differently.. in the SfB Client call log, these things are called "Meetings", whereas a call I make on the fly then add more people is called a "Conference". The latter I have down just fine, as well as two party calls. It's meetings where I get stuck as the McuJoinsAndLeaves nd FocusJoinsAndLeaves tables/views remain empty in this case.

Thursday, May 7, 2020 7:15 AM
  • Hi Stephan!

Thanks for your clarification about meeting and conference difference! But I still have reservations about your explanation, as it seems there is no official document discussion about “meeting” and “conference” difference.

So I still want to ensure if you can see these data(User leave and join time) from the report what I said above. Also I will make a discussion with my colleague to see if there is any other ways to search these data.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:09 AM
  • Hi,
    Is there any update on this case?
    Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.
    Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Sunday, May 17, 2020 3:53 PM
  • I'm actually waiting for you to hopefully provide some info. I wouldn't have posted if I wasn't stuck.
    Tuesday, May 26, 2020 4:31 PM
  • Hi Stephan D!

I did a test in my environment but we can see everyone's (I test two users) join and leave conference time in dbo.FocusJoinsAndLeaves. The result like the following picture:

To my knowledge, these data will also synchronized to monitor report. So if you cannot see data in your database, it seems a good way to see if you can search them in your report.

Besides, we also recommend you check if there is any error message in the front end server.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:43 AM
  • Hi,
    I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Friday, June 5, 2020 9:09 AM