Which Apps UPLOAD Data to HealthVault RRS feed

• Question

• I bought myFitnessCompanion (MFC) to sync my Withings scale & Pulse to it. MFC said they sync to Healthvault but all they do is download data already in HealthVault. I want to upload the measurements my Withings devices are recording.

Does Microsoft or you folk know which apps actually upload data to HealthVault?

Friday, January 17, 2014 12:27 PM

Answers

• If you're in the US, you should be able to upload from the Withings devices without going through another company's app.

Outside the US, it appears that you can upload Withings device data by using HealthVault Connection Center and choosing a driver from Sinovo (that comes with Connection Center).

Please go to HealthVault App & Device directory, search for Withings, and click the Device tab to get further information about connecting with your Withings devices.

I hope this was helpful.

-Kathy-

Friday, January 17, 2014 10:04 PM

All replies

• If you're in the US, you should be able to upload from the Withings devices without going through another company's app.

Outside the US, it appears that you can upload Withings device data by using HealthVault Connection Center and choosing a driver from Sinovo (that comes with Connection Center).

Please go to HealthVault App & Device directory, search for Withings, and click the Device tab to get further information about connecting with your Withings devices.

I hope this was helpful.

-Kathy-

Friday, January 17, 2014 10:04 PM
  • Withing side leads to a 404 and health vault leads to how to buy a scale. Any ideas?
    Friday, October 31, 2014 12:16 AM
  • I have a similar situation.

Me and my wife have healthvault accounts with country GR since we transferred our data from the google heath service. Both accounts fetch readings from our Withing  accounts using two devices (the wifi scale and the blood pressure monitor).

I wanted to add my son to healthvault but the only way to connect him with his withings account is to set his healthvault country as US.

Could you relax the country check? 

Regards,

John

Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:59 PM
  • Dear John,

Would you kindly explain to me how your Healthvault account fetch readings from your Withings account? I can't find a way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:14 PM
  • How exactly can you upload data from the Withings scale. I have the WS 50 and using the Withings HealthMate webapp, Microsoft does not seem to be a partner that I can choose, even here in the USA. Google Fit is an option, Fitbit is an option, not Microsoft...
    Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:38 PM