missing transmittor RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,
    I have a wireless multimedia keyboard 1.1 but the transmitter got misplaced in a move.  Can I just purchase a transmitter or do I need to purchase an entire new keyboard...
    Thursday, January 7, 2010 7:54 PM

All replies

  • they are usually on certain bands "signal type in megahertz"
    i dont think you can get hold of just the transmitter.
    I would aproach the manufacturer and ask them
    but they do not interchange so it will have to be identical to the original
    Sorry if my replies are a bit brief but i feel we learn more if we have to think about things. A small clue is better than a spoiler.
    Friday, January 8, 2010 2:07 AM