Battlefield Hardline RRS feed

• Question

• I bought Battlefield Hardline which suppose to be run on a 64 bit, my pc is capable of running 32 and 64 bit , however is set on 32 bit, on can I upgrade to 64bit. I am using windows 10 pro.
    Saturday, October 1, 2016 6:45 AM

Answers

• 64bit Windows is a different install, so to get Windows 10 64bit you will need to reinstall Windows with 64bit media. Obviously that will mean having to backup all your data, pictures, videos saved games, etc to external media, making sure you have all you apps to install again. The clean install of Windows 10 64bit will erase the system.
    Saturday, October 1, 2016 10:29 AM
  • I have to say that the clean installation could be required to change system 32bit to 64bit.

Thanks for your understanding.

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-upgrade-32-bit-64-bit-version-windows-10

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 3, 2016 10:54 AM

All replies

• 64bit Windows is a different install, so to get Windows 10 64bit you will need to reinstall Windows with 64bit media. Obviously that will mean having to backup all your data, pictures, videos saved games, etc to external media, making sure you have all you apps to install again. The clean install of Windows 10 64bit will erase the system.
    Saturday, October 1, 2016 10:29 AM
  • I have to say that the clean installation could be required to change system 32bit to 64bit.

Thanks for your understanding.

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-upgrade-32-bit-64-bit-version-windows-10

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 3, 2016 10:54 AM