Functionality of Skype for Business 2016 Basic with Office 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• We use the Skype for Business Basic 2016 client ( SkypeforBusinessEntryRetail ) for Deployment with existing Office 2010 Installtions and our own Skype for Business Server 2016 infrastructure.

Technet article

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/dn933896.aspx

says, that Schedule a meeting or conference is only possible with the full client. I tested the 2016 basic client today on my machine and it adds the addin for Outlook 2010, where scheduling is possible. Can you explain to me, what the missing Schedule a meeting or conference functionality in the technet article would mean for me with a 2016 basic client for our users with Office 2010?

Thanks for your help!

Stephan

Friday, October 21, 2016 2:13 PM

All replies

• That looks like it might be a typo, I'll bring it up with the documentation team.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

Friday, October 21, 2016 2:34 PM