Mapping On premise Servers with Azure VM RRS feed

• Question

• All, CAn you help me with a tool to MAP onpremise Machine with Azure VM

Regards

AA

Thanks and Regards Azhar Amir

Monday, October 16, 2017 8:24 AM

Answers

• I have onpermise servers with a specific configuration and want to move the same to azure . What is the Azure equivalent configuration. I want a tool where i can input the AS IS config and get the TO BE

• Marked as answer by Azhar_Amir Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:53 PM
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:24 AM

All replies

• Could you elaborate your query/scenario bit more to understand better? Have you deployed your VM as an Azure Cloud Service?

Your virtual machines in Azure don’t have to be isolated from your on-premises environment. To connect Azure virtual machines to your on-premises network resources, you must configure a cross-premises Azure virtual network.

Here is the documentation that helps you understand more about to Connect an on-premises network to Azure.

You may want to check Connect an on-premises network to a Microsoft Azure virtual network for more details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, October 16, 2017 10:10 AM
  • I have onpermise servers with a specific configuration and want to move the same to azure . What is the Azure equivalent configuration. I want a tool where i can input the AS IS config and get the TO BE

• Marked as answer by Azhar_Amir Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:53 PM
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:24 AM
  • You can try this toolhere. For more details on getting the right VM sizing please follow this article. Both the articles were taken from whyazure.in website.
    Wednesday, October 18, 2017 3:04 PM