CX600 Transfer to external number doesn`t work. RRS feed

• Question

• On CX600 on a Canadian site, when the end-user did the external transferring, they have to dial 1 before the local area code;otherwise the transferring is unsuccessful. They don't need to add 1 before the local area code when calling these numbers directly. When they are doing the external transferring without dialing 1, there is no busy tone or hear anything. The display on the phone is showing: The transferring is unsuccessful.

They can transfer calls using Skype client without any issues.

Any ideas what could be the source of this problem ?

Thursday, August 31, 2017 12:17 PM

All replies

• I'm thinking that normalization is off a bit, are you normalizing all numbers in your dial plan to E.164 first?  If you phone company wants to see them in a different format, I'd make that manipulation at the trunk, IP gateway, or SBC level. 

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:21 PM
  • I remembered the issue was resolved by upgrading firmware, you could check with Polycom for more detail. 
    Friday, September 1, 2017 1:47 AM