none of these solutions work. RRS feed

• Question

• Ive tried every single solution and nothing works. I get an endless password loop and its the correct password because I can use office online with the same credentials, but still outlook 2016 wont log into my email account on exchange. The update before this last one, in may, must have ruined everything. Please fix this right away! Its not Funny and you need to assist us right away because this is affecting our jobs!!
    Tuesday, June 11, 2019 12:43 PM

All replies

• Hi Billy,

What steps have you tried so far?

What's the detailed version of Outlook 2016? 

When do the prompt for credential window pop up? When we launch Outlook, or this occur in the middle when we use Outlook?

There is a Forum FAQ article: Why does Outlook keep prompting for password which introduces some ways to fix this issue. Please check if this is helpful to you.

If none of the steps work, we can try opening Outlook in safe mode to see if the issue continues. Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe and then press Enter. This helps eliminate whether the problem lies on any third party add-ins.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:19 AM
    Wednesday, June 12, 2019 1:53 AM
  • Hi Billy,

Does Outlook still keep asking for password?

Are there any updates with this issue?

If you have further concern, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, June 17, 2019 7:17 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, June 17, 2019 7:17 AM
    Friday, June 14, 2019 7:22 AM