none
Inventory active users for Enterprise Voice RRS feed

• Question

• SfB 2015 on premise.  Total SfB users are about 8,000.  There are about 500 users granted to use Enterprise Voice.  I need to find out when was the last time those SfB Enterprise Voice users used the voice/conference option.  If haven't used for last 30 days I need to change them to PC-to-PC for only IM option.  This will free some licenses for some new users who need voice/conference option.  I tried Get-Csusers but it has no login information.  

Thanks in advance.

Monday, September 16, 2019 8:00 PM

All replies

• Hi ChrisD0919,

According your description, you want to get the last time to use PSTN for EV user. Maybe it can do with some SQL query, however, I didn’t find an existing one to do this.

I think you may try to get report from other side, like PSTN gateway or PBX.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:40 AM
  • Hi,

If you have monitoring setup, then you can do a SQL query against the LcsCDR database.

Use LcsCDR
    SELECT  VoipDetails.SessionIdTime [Date],
            CONVERT(varchar(10),SessionDetails.SessionEndTime - VoipDetails.SessionIdTime,108) [Time],
            Phones.PhoneUri [From Number],
            Users1.UserUri [From Sip],
            Phones1.PhoneUri [Number Dialed]

FROM         VoipDetails LEFT OUTER JOIN SessionDetails
                 ON VoipDetails.SessionIdTime = SessionDetails.SessionIdTime AND VoipDetails.SessionIdSeq = SessionDetails.SessionIdSeq
                 LEFT OUTER JOIN  Phones
                 ON VoipDetails.FromNumberId = Phones.PhoneId
                 LEFT OUTER JOIN  Phones Phones1
                 ON VoipDetails.ConnectedNumberId = Phones1.PhoneId
                 LEFT OUTER JOIN  Users Users1
                 ON SessionDetails.User1Id = Users1.UserId

where SessionDetails.ResponseCode = 200
          and VoipDetails.SessionIdTime between '2019-09-01 00:00:00' and '2019-09-17 23:59:59'     
    order by VoipDetails.SessionIdTime

This will produce a table showing all calls from 1st September to the end of today. You can search the From SIP field and sort by user to find the ones who have made calls and then compare that to an export of your total list of EV users.

Hope that helps.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:31 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 23, 2019 9:33 AM