none
i forgot my password RRS feed

• Question

• hello, 
    I forgot my password and can only use my user account but i want back to using my adminstratorsaccount.
    what I have to do?
    Thursday, December 20, 2018 2:18 PM

All replies

• Hi, You have to ask your active directory administrator to reset your password.

Please don't forget to mark the correct answer, to help others who have the same issue. Thameur BOURBITA MCSE | MCSA My Blog : http://bourbitathameur.blogspot.fr/

Thursday, December 20, 2018 2:29 PM
  • Hi,

Are you the Exchange administrator of your organization?

If you are not, as Thameur BOURBITA said, you can ask Exchange administrator to reset the password from ADUC.

If you are the Exchange administrator of your organization, are there any other administrators in your organization? It will be a hard work if there is only one administrator. You can go to windows server or windows client forum for more professional suggestions.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, December 21, 2018 10:54 AM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful.

If you have any questions or need further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, December 24, 2018 11:10 AM
  • Is there any update on this thread?

If you have solved your problem, don't forget to mark it as answer,  this will be easy for other community members to find the useful one.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:15 AM