Network Authentication - RDP MAc os X app RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

A few of our employees have purchased iTap v1.1.10 (Mac OS X) and it still works perfectly on our network. I am unhappy with the new Microsoft remote desktop app since it doesn’t work on our network.

After investigating I found the issue and will highly appreciate your assistance.

The issue is as follows:
    The iTap app has the “authentication level” setting whereas the Microsoft app doesn’t. What I have noticed is if I change the authentication level on the itap app to “connect and do not warn” I am able to connect to the server perfectly, whereas the Microsoft app as mentioned doesn’t have the same setting, therefore when I attempt to connect to the server using the Microsoft app, the server just closes the session with no error message.

Will appreciate if you can add the "authentication level" field to the Microsoft Remote desktop app 
    Monday, June 2, 2014 10:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

However, would you please provide us the log file from the Mac App side for check.

Microsoft Remote Desktop -> About Microsoft Remote Desktop -> Send log via email -> Post the log here

Thanks.

Jeremy Wu

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, June 5, 2014 5:44 AM