Voicemail RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon ! There is Exchange 2016 and Lync server 2013. It is necessary to implement voice mail, help me how to step-by-step to implement it. I read many articles, but some sort of porridge.
    Monday, May 7, 2018 12:42 PM

All replies

• Hi Hugo,

Here's a checklist of Integrate Exchange 2013 UM with Lync Server:
    1. Deploy Exchange Server with Unified Messaging role included.
    2. Replace the self-signed certificate with one from an internal Windows Enterprise Certificate Authority and reassign all Exchange roles to it.
    3. Create a new SIP Dial Plan in Exchange.
    4. Configure UM Dial Plan, Policy, and Auto Attendant settings.
    5. Enable Unified Messaging on at least one mailbox.
    6. Run the exchucutil.ps1 PowerShell script on the Exchange server.
    7. Install and deploy Lync Server 2013.
    8. Configure Lync Server Dial Plan or verify existing configuration is sufficient.
    9. Run the ocsumutil.exe tool on the Lync server.

More step by step of it, refer to:
    Lync Server 2010 and Exchange Server 2010 UM Integration
    Skype for Business 2015 and Exchange server 2013 UM Integration
    Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Allen_WangJF Thursday, May 10, 2018 3:34 AM
    Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:40 AM
  • Hi,

Any further concern about your question?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Allen_WangJF Thursday, May 24, 2018 2:34 PM
    Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:53 PM
  • Hi,

Sorry to interrupt your again.
    I just want to check the current status of your question.
    Is there any update or any other assistance I could provide on this issue?

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

• Proposed as answer by Allen_WangJF Friday, June 1, 2018 1:44 AM
    Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:54 AM