none
I can not see any projects with the view I created in Project Center. How can I see all the schedules saved to the Project Server 2007 with this view? RRS feed

• Question

• For some reason, I can see the list of all the schedules with the other views but now that I have created this view I can not see any of the schedules.  I created this view looking at the set up of other views.  I am not sure what is wrong.  If you have an idea, please let me know.  Thank you!

Monday, April 15, 2013 10:35 PM

All replies

• I would guess that you didn't add the view to the right security categories - or misconfigured the filter.

Check the filter settings.  If it's not that, review the categories to ensure they're consistent with the other, working views.

You can also try the View Effective Rights tool (free download as part of the Project Resource Kit).  That will isolate the specific security configuration.

Andrew Lavinsky [MVP] Blog: http://azlav.umtblog.com Twitter: @alavinsky

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:18 AM
  • Thank you for your response Andrew!  How can I check to see if I misconfigured the filter?  I've reviewed the categories to ensure that they are consistent with other working views.  I have recreated the view to look almost exactly like a view that is working, where the only difference is the name of the view and of course the fields that it contains.  How do I download the View Effective Rights tool? 

Again, thank you for your help!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:34 PM
  • Hi

Go to server settings > manage views. In here look under the Project Centre section, click the relevant view, then explore the filters section, and ensure any filters are not impacting whats displaying.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4:39 PM
  • Hi Rob,  thanks for your response.  I have already tried that and there seems to be nothing that is conflicting.  I still can not see any schedules under this view.
    Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:33 PM