i keep getting "Blue screen" and my computer restarts every now and then RRS feed

• Question

• hello , i keep getting blue screen 

also i have a folder in partition e ( have MIllions of small files ) i think that folder is the one that causes all that problems , i cant read it , or even hover on it , cant run disk check on E , and i can't do anything and i get blue screens sometimes when i enter E ( i have most of the important stuff on E )

anyway , i can make a disk check neither on windows 7 nor on boot nor using hiren boot CD 

can use safe mode either , it freezes while it loads

i used mini windows xp on hiren boot trying to delete that folder ( result was can't delete that folder , folder is not empty ) or make a disk check but it still freezes ,

i am pretty sure that there is a bad sector or something 

i also tried "cmd sfc scannow " result was 100% without errors ...

i also tried to check on bad sectors with hiren boot Usb but it end up checking like 8gb ( bios ) i dont have any idea what are those but my HDD is 500gb  and it didnt even recognize it

last thing i tried was defragging that partition from windows 7 but it didnt even appear .. i can defrag c and d but i cant see E
    Thursday, March 26, 2015 6:03 PM

All replies

•  
    We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Thursday, March 26, 2015 6:24 PM