locked
DirectAccess Connectivity Assistant version 1.5 & 2.0 have incorrect HTML log. RRS feed

  • Question

  • All,

    I noticed that DCA 1.5 and 2.0 generate html reports that do not include all the NRPT table entries. For 1.5 I don't remember seeing a .txt file but for 2.0 the .txt file does include the full list correctly. Also the .cab files for both versions are useless.

    Additionally using the netsh name show pol/eff  commands works perfectly.

    Anyone seen this behaviour?

    Regards, Kees.

    Monday, December 10, 2012 9:47 AM

All replies

  • All,

    I noticed that DCA 1.5 and 2.0 generate html reports that do not include all the NRPT table entries. For 1.5 I don't remember seeing a .txt file but for 2.0 the .txt file does include the full list correctly. Also the .cab files for both versions are useless.

    Additionally using the netsh name show pol/eff  commands works perfectly.

    Anyone seen this behaviour?

    Regards, Kees.


    Will check to see if I get the same thing; can't remember specifically cross-referencing the two...

    Jason Jones | Microsoft MVP | Silversands Ltd | My Blogs: http://blog.msedge.org.uk and http://blog.msfirewall.org.uk

    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:33 PM
  • I'm using DCA version (Build 1.5.1752.10000) and the NRPT entries look fine to me (I have quite a few exceptions in our production setup too).

    The cab file is simply a compressed version of the HTML and isn't meant to be any more "useful" just easier to email ;)


    Jason Jones | Microsoft MVP | Silversands Ltd | My Blogs: http://blog.msedge.org.uk and http://blog.msfirewall.org.uk

    Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:55 PM