create a scrip to login to office pro plus using a csv of user names and pwds RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

i was trying to create a script that will take user's account from a csv (user name & pwd) and login to office pro plus with user A then log off, and log in using the second row of creds in the csv, in case if someone did this before or knows if it is doable it would be great

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 3:29 PM

Answers

All replies

• Marked as answer by MAHER0 Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:39 AM
    Wednesday, March 30, 2016 3:49 PM
  • You cannot log into another users Office Pro?  Office ProPlus is an application. Are you trying to access users Office365 mail account?

\_(ツ)_/

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 5:01 PM
  • thanks and sorry if i offended the rules
    Sunday, April 3, 2016 2:34 PM
  • Hi, you can

sorry if i wasn't clear. office pro plus is just like office 2013 or 2016, the only deference is that it gets activated by the user name and password since it is a user based licenses (subscription), so you activate it by longing in using your creds and you can log out from the product and someone else can use his own creds to do the same, so office it self we have a profile for each user and so on

hope that made it clear

Sunday, April 3, 2016 2:37 PM
  • Office Pro, Plus is the old version od Office 360.  You should upgrade tot the latest Office Online or Office OneClick.

What you are asking still makes no sense.  Wh do you think you need to do this.

Any version of Outlook online can be logged into and online email account.  It requires that you set up a profile for every account t you want to log into.  You cannot do it without a profile.

To discuss how to use Outlook/Office online please post your issues in the O365 online communities. https://community.office365.com/en-us/f

\_(ツ)_/

• Marked as answer by MAHER0 Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:42 AM
    Sunday, April 3, 2016 4:05 PM
  • looks like my question is not clear. if i am able to make this dream come true i will let you guys know :)
    Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:42 AM