none
Performance Point Data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have a development envoriment in my company and want to implement the developments that I do in EPM 2010 in my clients.

For workflows, custom fields, etc we are assured because now we finally have playbooks.

The problem lies on the performance point content. How do we export it?

Thanks

Wanna know how I got these scars? My boss was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one business day he goes off crazier than usual. The Project Manager gets a lawyer to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes a firing form to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious?" Comes at me with a firing form... "Why so serious?" He puts the form on the table... "Let's implement Project Server 2010!" And...

Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi JoaoCostaPorto,

PerformancePoint data is stored in lists and libraries on the PWA site. So this data is stored in the WSS content database (site collection) in which you provisioned PWA. You can take a look at the granular backup-restore capabilities of SharePoint 2010 (haven't done it myself yet)(http://blogs.msdn.com/b/spses/archive/2009/12/18/sharepoint-2010-granular-backup-restore-part-1.aspx).

You can also perform a 5 database backup restore (4 Project Server DBs + PWA content DB).

I hope this helps,
    Hans

My EPM blog: Projectopolis
    • Marked as answer by Joao P. Costa Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:27 PM
    Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:27 PM
  • Hi Hans

Thanks for the help.

Wanna know how I got these scars? My boss was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one business day he goes off crazier than usual. The Project Manager gets a lawyer to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes a firing form to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious?" Comes at me with a firing form... "Why so serious?" He puts the form on the table... "Let's implement Project Server 2010!" And...

Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:20 PM