Site rendered as "text" for some users RRS feed

• Question

• We have a WSS 3.0 environment with multiple collaboration sites on it. For a couple people, when they visit a particular site, the page is rendered in plain text with no formatting. The page displays "Turn on more accessible mode" however, clicking to enable/disable this does not have any effect on the page for them. For everyone else the site looks fine. I think this is a bizarre permissions issue because this problem started right after we removed "anonymous" access to the site (using the setanon.aspx link for the site). Background - the WSS environment was initially set up with anonymous enabled for all sites, but disabled at a later date. We discovered that disabling the anonymous access from the Central Administration page did not remove anonymous for some sites (presumably those sites created while global anonymous was enabled). I have had the person delete all IE temp files and cookies but still no good. Any recommendations on how I can fix this issue so that the affected users can view the page normally?
    Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:16 AM

Answers