SCCM2012 Application Migration RRS feed

• Question

• We have a development [DEV] site set up on a separate domain to our live [PRI] site. There is a Source Hierarachy set up between the two sites, one each, so we can transfer packages to the dev site to develop them, and back to the live site once they're up and running. This works perfectly well with no issues [PRI] > [DEV], however not all the applications we have created on the [DEV] site show up as available to migrate to the [PRI] site. The only thing I can find to set them apart from ones that do show up is that the ones showing up were created by the account NT\SYSTEM, as opposed to a user.

The account used for the migration has full access to the system (as a test) and the issue still occurred. I've also run manual Data Gathering, which shows up any changes I make to other objects, such as collections, without issue. I've been unable to find any similar issues online, or much information about log files for this situation. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thursday, December 18, 2014 5:51 PM

All replies

• What does the migmctrl.log show?

Jeff

• Proposed as answer by Joyce L Wednesday, December 24, 2014 9:33 AM
    Friday, December 19, 2014 4:50 PM
  • Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your response. There are no errors in the migmctrl.log file, everything appears to sync correctly, and if I create new collections, etc they show when creating a new migration job. The full file for a Data Gathering session is here: http://pastebin.com/MpEWHXZ3
    Monday, January 5, 2015 1:28 PM