Windows Phone 8.1 Lost My App RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys first off I don't usually do this but I'm despite and need help.

I bought my Nokia Lumia 520 about a week ago and it wouldn't connect to my WPA2-ESK wifi so I thought it needed a software update, which it did. So I update to Windowsphone 8.1 thinking it would solve the problem, well it didn't. So I heard if I hard reset my phone it might work. I did this and lost some apps windowsphone 8.1 came with like Cortona. I can't remove the new software and I can't reinstall these apps either.

I would either like to be able to reinstall Cortana(even though I already have Windowsphone 8.1)

or I would like to uninstall windowsphone 8.1 to start fresh again.

This is really hurting my liking to windows my liking to windows phones as I've been an android and apple user and I wanted to try something different. ANY help is appreciated. (oh and just to let know I've tried hard and soft reset and I've tried installing Cortana from the store again)

Thursday, December 4, 2014 3:38 PM

All replies

• Cortana isn't an app you install from the Store. It's something turned on based on your regional settings. Where are you and what's the FULL OS version in Settings>about>more info?
    Saturday, December 6, 2014 7:05 PM