Systems Events Notifier RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am not at technical and am confused by the above message that has started appearing when I close computer down (Windows 7) I cannot remember when it started or whether it was after installing something in particular.  Suffice to say it is annoying but not causing a problem. It pops up and I am asked if I want to force closure, but it closes ok anyway after showing that message?

I've done a System Restore which has not made any difference.  HELP, please if possible.

Monday, March 26, 2012 1:59 PM

Answers

• Usually it means there is a program a little slow in closeing. Like if you have Yahoo Messanger running and you try to shut down it might say it's running and do you want to force it to shut down but then it shuts down anyway. My computer at times does the same thing. Sometimes it might show you the program for a second then windows continues to close. I know it's not really an answer to your question but I wouldn't be to worried about it. Also see if you need all the programs running that are in your task bar. Could be things running there that don't need to be.

• Proposed as answer by Kim Zhou Wednesday, March 28, 2012 8:08 AM
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Wednesday, April 4, 2012 4:05 AM
    Tuesday, March 27, 2012 4:25 AM