JUST WANT TO KNOW RRS feed

• Question

• IS THERE ANY WAY TO ADD GUEST MODE TO MY WINDOWS 7
    Friday, April 8, 2016 5:52 PM

Answers

• Hi michael594,

Based on your description, I want to confirm that is your computer on a domain or in a workgroup?

For domain, we may use mandatory profile.

Please follow the steps in this link and check if it helps.

Turn the guest account on or off:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-sg/windows/turn-guest-account-on-off#1TC=windows-7

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 11, 2016 12:05 PM

All replies

• The Guest account should be there by default.  Open the Control Pane, then open User Accounts, then click on Manage Accounts.  The Guest account should be there and should be OFF by default. If you click on the Guest account you should see the option to Turn On.

If you are going to post in internet forums, then DO NOT USE ALL CAPS!!!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Friday, April 8, 2016 7:28 PM
  • Hi michael594,

Based on your description, I want to confirm that is your computer on a domain or in a workgroup?

For domain, we may use mandatory profile.

Please follow the steps in this link and check if it helps.

Turn the guest account on or off:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-sg/windows/turn-guest-account-on-off#1TC=windows-7

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 11, 2016 12:05 PM