Analytic Chart in Excel (PerformancePoint Add-in for Excel) RRS feed

• Question

• Helloo Alll....

I am trying to create a Analytic chart report in Excel using the PerformancePoint Add-in for Excel.

... need to add some calculated measures as  filters.

I could see only the default measure:value i.e "select values" in the Actions Dropdown.

How can i get the calculated measures??

Need Help!!!!

Regards,

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 7:04 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Have you tried using a Pivot Table instead of the PPS Add-in?  I believe that Add-in will only give all you one measure group value.

Aseem Nayar - MSFT
    Tuesday, September 9, 2008 8:46 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Have you tried using a Pivot Table instead of the PPS Add-in?  I believe that Add-in will only give all you one measure group value.

Aseem Nayar - MSFT
    Tuesday, September 9, 2008 8:46 PM
  •  

Hi,

I have a bubble chart done using excel now i want to get it on my dashboard designer.So, i tried creating a report using Excel Services Report template.

But after specifying the sharepoint address,document library and the corresponding excel sheet,when i click on the view tab, its showing an error saying

Excel Web Access

An error has occurred.

Please contact your system administrator if this problem persists.

Can some one pls correct me what i am missing out...

Best Regards,

Azhar

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:11 AM
  • Thanks for ur reply..

I cant use pivot table..I have to use PPS Add-in...Any Other Idea??

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:58 AM
  • Hi all,

I built a report in Excel and used the Excel Services Report template to deploy the report in SharePoint Server. Unfortunately, I keep getting the same error message as "azharullah m" concerning Excel Web Access. The server protocol states the following error:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Office SharePoint Server
    Event Category: Excel Services Web Front End
    Event ID: 5239
    Date:  9/16/2008
    Time:  3:00:04 PM
    User:  N/A
    Computer: S060D100
    Description:
    There was an error in communicating with Excel Calculation Services http://servername:56737/SharedServices2/ExcelCalculationServer/ExcelService.asmx exception: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden.
    [Session: (null)
    User: DOMAIN\user].

As I have admin rights both on the server machine and the Sharepoint Server site collection, I don't know where this error comes from. Has anybody had a similar error?

Thanks in advance. Kind regards,

Georg

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:13 PM
  • HI I am trying to create links in analysis cube displayed as pivot chart. COuld someone help?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:42 PM
  • Hi,

I have similar problem with Excel Web services and SharePoint 2007. Has anyone got resolved this issue.

Appreciate your help.

Jay

Friday, November 19, 2010 11:59 PM