IE11 HP LaserJet M604 Graphics issue RRS feed

• Question

• We have two computers here in our library system that suddenly started printing images upside down and backwards in IE11 only to our Laserjet M604.  The text comes out fine, but the images do not.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer.  I have updated IE.  All other browsers print fine.  Images print fine from other applications. Suggestions?

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of hand guns and tequila." Mitch Ratliffe

Friday, February 23, 2018 12:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I would like to check if the issue is reproduced in my environment (three printers, but don't have Laserjet M604).
    Would you provide the URL, if it is open to public?

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Friday, February 23, 2018 3:13 AM
  • Hi, It must be their Wandoo Reader browser Addon settings. http://www.demcosoftware.com/products/wandoo-reader/ or Their printer setup settings. File>Page Setup or View>Encoding>select Left to Right Incorrectly programmed/tested web pages may print with unexpected results. If possible include links to problem websites with your questions. Regards.

Rob^_^

Friday, February 23, 2018 10:30 PM
  • It does not duplicate on other types of printers

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of hand guns and tequila." Mitch Ratliffe

Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:05 PM
  • Everything in IE from every site we've tried from does this, from Disney to Time magazine to our own website. Does not happen in Chrome.  Only happens on two computers.

Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:09 PM