none
Set up an Autologin in an MDT task sequence RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I need to deploy a windows 7 image with WDS and MDT 2013. The deployment part is working well  but I would like to set up an Autologin account at the end of the deployment process. In my task sequence in MDT I have set up a task (a command line) like that :

reg.exe import "My_reg_key.reg"

and it's not working properly. If I run this command line manually it's working well.

The weird thing is if I put a restart task straight after the "autologin" task it will work but the task sequence will never end up as the system can't catch up where the task sequence has been left before the reboot if the user logged in is not the admin user.

Thanks for your help,

William

Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Since the command line work when execute it manually, it means the reg file was correct.

According to your description, this problem seems like occurs during image deployment. Please check MDT log file by following the content of the link below:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/gg983464.aspx

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 31, 2015 4:13 AM