outlook icon lost RRS feed

• Question

• outlook icon mow missing from my main screen
    Monday, November 5, 2018 6:10 PM

All replies

• Hi James,

First place to look is in Recycle Bin.

If it is there, right click it and choose Restore. If not, to replace it, click your Windows [start] button and type Outlook.

Windows will find outlook in search results. Now hold down shift on your keyboard and right click the Outlook icon.

You should get an option to "Send to Desktop".

If not, choose Open File Location. Select the Outlook shortcut icon then copy paste it to your Desktop.

Charlie Coverdale

Disclaimer: This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 5, 2018 7:51 PM
  • outlook icon mow missing from my main screen

Hi James,

May I know what do you exactly mean by "main screen"? 

If you mean the desktop of your machine, please refer to the suggestion of Charlie. If you mean the start menu, please click Start, type Outlook, right click Outlook and choose Pin to Start. 

Hope the above information can be helpful. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 3:40 AM
  • Hi James,

Any update on the issue? If the above replies are helpful, it would be appreciated that you can help mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar issue can benefit from your thread. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:23 AM