[SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'DeploymentSummary_PK'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.DeploymentSummary'. The duplicate key value is RRS feed

• Question

• I have migrated my SCCm 2007 environment to SCCM 2012 SP1 CU4.

I noticed in the System Status\Component Status\SMS_STATE_SYSTEM a lot of errors like the one below:

Microsoft SQL Server reported SQL message 2627, severity 14: [23000][2627][Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'DeploymentSummary_PK'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.DeploymentSummary'. The duplicate key value is (1, 0, S0220438, 0). : spUpdateClassi

Please refer to your Configuration Manager documentation, SQL Server documentation, or the Microsoft Knowledge Base for further troubleshooting information.

When looking up the deployment ID and recreate the Deployment the problem is solved. But I have 700 packages and don't want to manually do this action on all packages. I think it is related to the migration i did and something went wrong there :-(

Besides it will retriggers the deployment to the clients which is also not preferred.

Is there another way to solve this by e.e.g do something directly in the SQL database tables ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:25 PM

Answers

All replies