none
Queued mail for delivery RRS feed

• Question

• hi

i have created a rejection policy rule for chinese character set , then i found some of our trusted customers there emails are got rejected , then

i have created a policy rule to allow emails from those clients.Now when he send email i dont received i check in the

message trace i found in the deivery result (Queued mail for delivery) but i check the queue and nothing is there and still

not received the email.

i got to disable the rejection policy rule.

any help .

Monday, April 1, 2013 5:43 AM

All replies

• Hi,

it takes some time until the ruleset is distributed through all the datacenters after you have created it. How long have you waited until after you have created the rule?

Greetings

Christian

Christian Groebner MVP Forefront

Monday, April 1, 2013 9:10 PM
  • hi

i have waited fiew hours.

i have disapled all the rules i will enable it again and wait for 24 hours and will post the result.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 5:05 AM
  • hi

still the emails are showing Queued mail for delivery want to know what is this and where its queued.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 10:10 AM
  • Hi

any help in this problem ?

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 4:48 AM
  • hi

my emails still showing Queued mail for delivery want to know how to release this emails

any sugetions will be great.

thanks.

Saturday, April 6, 2013 6:24 AM
  • hi

iam getting this message in the deferal report in FOPE

mail212-tx2 (BFBA090018E)

4/11/2013 10:03:00 AM
    conversation with 88.85.247.51[88.85.247.51] timed out while sending message body

any one knows about this issue and where i have to check and if this message has passed FOPE or not.

Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:34 AM
  • hi

we have identify the problem

we have pybassed FOPE the emails from those clients are received normaly when we changed again to get the emails scanned

by FOPE then those emails are not received , its clearly noted that this problem is from FOPE.

Saturday, April 13, 2013 8:11 AM