none
Windows 7 Start up issues RRS feed

• Question

• When I attempt to startup my computer I am only offered a startup in LAUNCH STARTUP REPAIR or START WINDOWS NORMALLY. If I choose "start windows normally" windows will NOT start and it sends me immediately to startup repair which runs and runs forever without any solution. I attempted to boot into SAFE MODE but could not. Any suggestions?
    Friday, October 9, 2015 10:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

web search for booting from a CD. (instructions are too detailed to repeat here). From there you should be able to restore a backup from a time before the current problems started to occur.

If this is a work computer, contact your company's Help Desk. If this is a personal home computer, you should seek local professional help.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:49 AM