none
Move Mailbox EX 2007 to EX2010 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    For some users when moving a mailbox the user get's error in owa 2010.

    Exception
    Exception type: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.StoragePermanentException
    Exception message: Cannot query rows in a table.

    Call stack

    Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.QueryResult.Fetch(Int32 rowCount, QueryRowsFlags flags)
    Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.QueryResult.GetRows(Int32 rowCount, QueryRowsFlags flags)
    Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaMapiNotificationHandler.InitReminderTableSubscription()
    Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaMapiNotificationHandler.InitSubscriptions(ClientSubscriptionFlags flagsInit)
    Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Core.OwaMapiNotificationHandler.SubscribeForReminderChanges()
    Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa.Premium.StartPage.OnInit(EventArgs e)
    System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)


    Inner Exception
    Exception type: Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionUnexpectedType
    Exception message: MapiExceptionUnexpectedType: Unable to query table rows. (hr=0x80040304, ec=-2147220732) Diagnostic context: Lid: 55847 EMSMDBPOOL.EcPoolSessionDoRpc called [length=201] Lid: 43559 EMSMDBPOOL.EcPoolSessionDoRpc returned [ec=0x0][length=754][latency=31] Lid: 23226 --- ROP Parse Start --- Lid: 27962 ROP: ropGetContentsTable [5] Lid: 27962 ROP: ropSetColumns [18] Lid: 27962 ROP: ropSortTable [19] Lid: 17082 ROP Error: 0x80040304 Lid: 27489 Lid: 21921 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 27962 ROP: ropExtendedError [250] Lid: 1494 ---- Remote Context Beg ---- Lid: 1238 Remote Context Overflow Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040 Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040 Lid: 62377 Lid: 41897 StoreEc: 0x80040117 PropTag: 0x8031000B Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040 Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040 Lid: 62377 Lid: 41897 StoreEc: 0x80040117 PropTag: 0x8031000B Lid: 25372 dwParam: 0x8031000B Lid: 6995 StoreEc: 0x80040304 PropTag: 0x8031000B Lid: 36537 dwParam: 0x8031000B Lid: 5587 StoreEc: 0x80040304 PropTag: 0x8031000B Lid: 59073 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 33065 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 43051 dwParam: 0x3193 Lid: 44841 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 38697 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 50093 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 47457 Lid: 10213 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 28256 Lid: 9189 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 1750 ---- Remote Context End ---- Lid: 27962 ROP: ropSeekRow [24] Lid: 27962 ROP: ropQueryRows [21] Lid: 17082 ROP Error: 0x80040304 Lid: 17153 Lid: 21921 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 27962 ROP: ropExtendedError [250] Lid: 1494 ---- Remote Context Beg ---- Lid: 26426 ROP: ropQueryRows [21] Lid: 57069 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 28468 Lid: 13029 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 26348 Lid: 22252 StoreEc: 0x80040304 Lid: 1750 ---- Remote Context End ---- Lid: 26849 Lid: 21817 ROP Failure: 0x80040304 Lid: 28414 Lid: 32510 StoreEc: 0x80040304

    Call stack

    Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionHelper.ThrowIfError(String message, Int32 hresult, SafeExInterfaceHandle iUnknown, Exception innerException)
    Microsoft.Mapi.MapiTable.QueryRows(Int32 crows, QueryRowsFlags flags)
    Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.QueryResult.Fetch(Int32 rowCount, QueryRowsFlags flags)

    I check the inherticance security. IT was off and i enabled it. What's causing this issue?

    When i move the user back to EX 2007 OWA works okay no errors...

    Thanks in advance.

     

    Saturday, March 19, 2011 10:37 PM

Answers

  • I already fixed it. I found out a specific group was causing this error. I remove the user from the group, reppaliec inheritance and everything worked out.
    Ivan
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:15 AM

All replies

  • Can you try

    Set-Mailbox username -ApplyMandatoryProperties


    James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com
    Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:02 PM
  • Hi,

    WARNING: The command completed successfully but no settings of

    Nothing changed. When i move back to EX 2007 mailbox is okay.

     

    Any more ideas?


    Ivan
    Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:03 AM
  • Hi,

    Please check whether Outlook works fine when moving mailboxes. This issue may be due to active directory replication and mailboxes are usually moved overnight to avoid it.

    Besides, exchange information store cache refreshes after 2 hours by default. You should restart information store service on the both of mailbox servers.

    Please refer to the following links about moving mailboxes:

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd638192.aspx

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd298174.aspx

    Thanks


    Cognizant
    Monday, March 21, 2011 5:49 AM
  • After moving the mailbox to 2010 try

    set-mailbox user1 -database The2010databaseNameThatITisOn

    This will force to flush and update the cache just for this user, you shouldn't have to do this but give it a shot.


    James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com
    Monday, March 21, 2011 2:01 PM
  • I already fixed it. I found out a specific group was causing this error. I remove the user from the group, reppaliec inheritance and everything worked out.
    Ivan
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:15 AM