IEAK 11 not aplying some features RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I've tried to create a custom instalation msi with IEAK 11. When I set up different options walking thru the wizzard i've choosed welcome page and start page, i've also deleted favorites and set up search providers. Every parameter was changed after i've installed an msi package except the most crucial one - THE HOME PAGE. Any ideas why this had happend. I've unticked retain previous homepage checkbox in wizzard.

I would be much obliged for any assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Friday, September 28, 2018 11:22 AM

All replies

• IEAK was a Win XP utility,check that Win 7 can use it...
    Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:46 AM
  • Hi,

Base on my test, the homepage issue is still insists. I will feedback this issue. If you have some machines and want to apply default haomepage, I suggest that you could use GPO.

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/1175823-how-do-i-gpo-force-homepage

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
    Hope it could be helpful

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 1, 2018 10:43 AM
  • Unfortunately we have about 500 computers in our network, but cant afford gpo setting for now because our users still logs into local computer accounts - the migration wasnt done yet so i cannot set it in user settings. Could You please tell me how can i set home page for all local profiles on a computers - of course i would like to do it remotely because of an ammont of computers to manage.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7:30 AM