none
SFB Mobile Client - Stuck at Signing In for my user account only RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys, 

Something worried going on. I was able to signing into SFB Mobile without any issue until I reset my Password and stopped signing me in. When I tried different user account on my mobile, I was able to get the prompt to register the Sip Number which is associated with  that account, which means it passes the authentication and going forward. But when I try my account, I got the message only Signing In in progress and again it will stop at the password prompt. 

SFB 2015 On-Prem with 3 FE and 2 Edge servers. 

Any help please.. ?

Thanks, 

Husain

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:17 AM

All replies

• 10-16 06:11:17.890 13172 DEBUG SignInFragment: Save UCWA credentials to UCMP. SignInAddress[username@domain.com] UPN[] is Password available[false]

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:20 AM
  • Hi Husain,

Do you try to sign in Skype for Business desktop client with your own account?

According to your description, you could delete all Skype for Business cached sign-in credentials in your mobile and have a try.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:43 AM
  • Hi Sharon, 

From Desktop i'm able to sign in without any issue. This issue, happens on Mobile client and I noticed on MacBook as well.. which is something strange, and this is started effecting more users.. :( 

Appreciate if tips/tricks can be provided to find the root cause of this. 

Regards, 

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:51 AM
  • 10-16 07:29:07.427 15639 WARNING TRANSPORT CCredentialManager.cpp:291 CCredentialManager::getSpecificCredential returning NULL credential for serviceId (1) type (2)!

10-16 07:29:07.427 15639 INFO TRANSPORT CAuthenticationResolver.cpp:751 Unable to retrieve creds of type 2 for service 1

How can I check my user account on which server is hosed, so at least I can look at the event viewer if there is anything triggered ..?

Regards, 

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:58 AM
  • Hello, 

Anyone can help on this.. ?

Regards, 

Sunday, October 20, 2019 8:49 AM
  • Hi Husain,

What is your environment, on-premises or online?

If your environment is on-premises, you can check the user account by executing the following command on your frontend server:

Get-CsUser

For more details, you can refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/skype/get-csuser?view=skype-ps

Moreover, you can test your environment with Remote Connectivity Analyzer ( https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/ )

Also, you can check Lync server event if there is any error message.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 7:28 AM
  • Hi Husain,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:29 AM
  • Here I will provide a brief and temporary summary of this post.

<Issue Symptom>:

User Environment: SFB 2015 On-Prem with 3 FE and 2 Edge servers.

When users reset his password and stop sign in, the issues happened. Users tried his account and got the message only signing in in process and it stopped at the password prompt. This issue happened on Mobile client and on MacBook as well.

<(Possible) Cause>:

It seems related to the account credentials.

<Troubleshooting Steps so far>:

Delete all Skype for Business cached sign-in credentials.

<Next Step>:

Check the user account by executing the following command on the frontend server: Get-CsUser.

Test the environment with Remote Connectivity Analyzer.

<Reference Links>:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/skype/get-csuser?view=skype-ps

https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Monday, November 11, 2019 7:30 AM