Program Data RRS feed

• Question

• As the previous questions asked and read through the answers, it puzzles me to which program data you are referring to. I have a similar problem. When I initially installed the Kaspersky anti virus 2014 program on my laptop. Kaspersky was (as I tried to assess) constantly preforming an update and storing all the data in this program data file located on c: drive right click, open and you can choose the program data file. This shows all the program files downloaded I suppose. When you select Kaspersky it shows you all the stored files which already has taken up 65 Gig of space on the hard drive. Accumulated in a few days.

What I need to know is can I delete these files or will this harm the downloaded programs?

How does this influence the windows 7 operating system and registry?

Is there perhaps a virus hidden in the works that the antivirus program is not detecting?

Just for info I have already contacted Kaspersky on this matter and they replied suggesting to disable reporting and quarantine in the setting which have proved fruitless.

Attached are two pictures of the program data file.

Your help will be appreciated.

Monday, June 2, 2014 9:53 AM

All replies

• Do not expect reaction to "previous questions" if you do not refer to URL.

For Kaspersky software ask in support forum of Kaspersky http://forum.kaspersky.com/

No pictures are attached.

Try to formulate your problem more clearly and focus on sigle problem that is described in the same thread. Refering to another thread make readers skip your thread.

Regards

Milos

Saturday, July 5, 2014 7:04 AM