How can I enter an ppointment? RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know how I can now enter an appointment into HealthVault?  I had been happily using the Mayo Clinic Health Manager until it closed down.  Now every app I attempt to use seems to be linked to some organization and I can't access it. 

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, I would be most appreciative of their feedback.

J. M. Forde

Monday, June 3, 2013 11:26 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I apologize for the late response.  We have now added this feature directly into HealthVault.  To access this feature, please sign into your HealthVault account and then select Health Information.   Then under the Health History section, select Appointment and then add appointment.

Please let us know if you have further questions

Tomas

MS HealthVault

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, August 30, 2013 11:38 PM
    Friday, August 30, 2013 11:38 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I apologize for the late response.  We have now added this feature directly into HealthVault.  To access this feature, please sign into your HealthVault account and then select Health Information.   Then under the Health History section, select Appointment and then add appointment.

Please let us know if you have further questions

Tomas

MS HealthVault

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Friday, August 30, 2013 11:38 PM
    Friday, August 30, 2013 11:38 PM
  • Thank you!  I appreciate this being addressed!

J. M. Forde

Monday, September 9, 2013 11:55 PM
  • Appointments is new for the Full Website version of Health Vault; it used to be called Encounters.  The Health Vault app for iPhone  does not provide access to appointments; not yet.  On the iPhone app, it is still called Encounters.  This is confusing; For now, it seems best to use the full website version of Health Vault for appointments.

Besides appointments, the Health Vault app for iPhone is useful for entering Measurements and Procedures; just not appointments, for now.

Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:53 PM
  • Hello really need an app that would sync my appointments with my ipone Calendar or Reminders. 

Does anyone know if this has happen as of yet?

Monday, April 7, 2014 6:31 PM