Need help with scripting RRS feed

• Question

• I am in a need of some help. I want to make a script. I want to make the script search (on a search web like google) For website and or links to a website that has content about something i am looking for and then show to me what it has found. I hope you (someone) understands me :)

Script: Open google page and search for links and or pages where there is something about these following things: How to script, It, jobs and other things. (max 5 tabs/pages)I do not want to use specifically those words in the script, but something like that.

I like to have it do the searching in the background and then when it has found the 5 best webpages, it shows them on the screen.

I have tried to make this script from nothing but i somehow managed to crash my desktop 2 times now. I cant open the script to edit it without crashing. so i think i have to delete it and start a new one. I don't know how to make it work.

I made the script inside a notepad and turned it in a batch script. No experiences with scripting but i would love to learn it. (SO BADLY) SO i made this in a batch script because it is the easy script type and the foundation of al the other scripts. Right??????????????

Any one that can understand me, please could you help me?

Thursday, November 10, 2016 9:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• This might help you starting to learn how to use Powershell:

Beginner Sites and Tutorials

Grüße - Best regards

PS:> (79,108,97,102|%{[char]$_})-join''

Friday, November 11, 2016 12:45 AM
  • Thanks, i will give it a try.
    Friday, November 11, 2016 4:02 PM
  • SO powershell is the basic of scripting or the best way for scripting?

I am asking this because i am new to this and i would love to learn it all.

Saturday, November 12, 2016 2:28 PM
  • Always start with what you learned in elementary school.  Start by doing basic research in the dictionary and encyclopedia.

Here is a starting point for all of your questions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scripting_language

\_(ツ)_/

Saturday, November 12, 2016 2:33 PM